Refund Policy

A Money-Back and Satisfaction guarantee is provided to all clients for a period of 30-45 days. 99% of SEOgnals customers orders go through without the slightest hint of a refund. You place an order, we deliver, everyone’s happy! In the slim chance you’re one of the "lucky" 1% that is having trouble, here’s some information on our refund policy and how it works.

The first step is to Contact our support team! Most problems can be solved with a simple email. If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your service, let us know we’ll do our best to correct the problem, or issue a full/partial refund. Refund request are processed in due diligence and due process. have all the rights NOT to provide a refund on the following occasions:
  • If completed the order of the client.
  • If has not delivered the services on time but the customer requested a refund 45 days after placing the order for social signals services or 30 days after placing the order for content writing services.
  • If a Social Networks policy changes and results in a banning. You’re account gets suspended or content is removed by the social network (sorry but this happens occasionally and is beyond our control).
  • If you’ve opened a case with PayPal or filed a chargeback with your credit card company.
  • If you’re inconsiderate or rude to our support team – we’ll probably just completely ignore you.
You have the right as a customer to claim a FULL refund on the following occasions:
  • You requested a refund five (5) hours after placing the order.
  • has not started delivering social signals service within 72 hours after you placed the order.
  • We are unable to deliver your order because of trouble with our system.
You have the right as a customer to claim a PARTIAL refund on the following occasions:
  • failed to deliver 100% of the services you purchased before the deadline that is indicated on
  • You will receive a partial refund for the services that were not delivered.
  • makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one or which may link to this website. When you access a web site, please understand that it is independent from, and that has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a website does not mean that endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site. Nevertheless, has no liability if on a rare occasion any damage is caused to Social networks accounts of its clients (including suspension and/or ban), and have no obligation of providing a refund on that occasion.
Retention Guarantee / Replacement Policy

As part of our commitment and dedication to our customers, we include a Retention Guarantee with all of our services. If for any reason your social signals count drops, you can Request Replacements for free. Some limitations apply, please review our terms of service for full details.

Satisfaction Guarantee

We stand behind our products and are proud to deliver the highest quality social media solutions today. We can’t always offer a refund, but if within 5 days you’re unhappy with your order simply contact our support team and we’ll find a way to put a smile on your face.

Have any Questions or Concerns? Contact Us!
quality icon
100% Satisfaction Guarantee